Your Hand Is Your Card
There are no cards to create, administer, carry – or lose. The HandPunch® 1000-E verifies employees’ identities in less than one second, based on the unique size and shape of their hands. For small companies, the HandPunch 1000-E provides a quick return on investment by eliminating the cost associated with administrating and managing cards. For companies that have small, multiple locations, minimal supervision leaves opportunity for buddy punching and time fraud. Time fraud is eliminated thereby reducing payroll costs and increasing the company’s bottom line.
Affordable Ethernet Solution
The HandPunch 1000-E comes standard with a built-in Ethernet connection allowing for quick integration into your time and attendance application and existing network infrastructure.
Hand Geometry Technology
The HandPunch 1000-E uses Ingersoll Rand Recognition Systems’ field-proven hand geometry biometric technology. The terminal captures a three-dimensional image of the hand each time the employee punches. The hand’s size and the shape are used to verify their identity with unparalleled accuracy. No fingerprints or palm prints are utilized. Green and red lights notify the employee of the status of each punch.
Small Enterprise Solution
The HandPunch 1000-E provides a new solution for companies with 100 employees or less per terminal or location. Just because you run a small company doesn’t mean you don’t have time fraud issues. The HandPunch 1000-E terminal allows small companies to put an end to time fraud and begin utilizing biometric technology. The added benefit of standard Ethernet allows easy connectivity to most time and attendance applications. With the HandPunch 1000-E, small companies no longer need to worry about lost timecards, making new cards, or employees clocking in for another employee.
- Saves money over card-based systems.
- Dramatically reduces payroll costs.
- Easily integrates into existing network infrastructures.
- Eliminates badges.
- Eliminates buddy punching.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Up to 100 users.
- Size: 8.85 in (22.3 cm) wide, 11.65 in (29.6 cm)high, 8.55 in (21.7 cm) deep.
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg).
- Power: 12 to 24 VDC or 12 to 24 VAC 50-60 Hz, 7 watts.
- Operating: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 80% NC
- Non-operating (storage): 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 85% NC.
- Verification Time: Less than one second.
- Memory Retention: Up to 5 years via the standard internal lithium battery.
- Transaction Storage: 5120 transactions.
- ID Number Length: 1 to 10 digits from keypad.
- User Capacity: 100 users.
- Communications: Ethernet 10 Base-T (TCP/IP).